OCTOPIZZO the popular Kenyan rapper is a father of two. First daughter being Stacey whom he had with a different lady the second being Zara who was born few months with his wife a white woman.

A lot have been said about their relationship and as a public figure he has tried as much to keep the finer details to himself. However, the cat was kicked out by the owner when the rapper confessed on how he came to meet the woman who later was to become his wife.




"I remember seeing her on that Billboard and I was like "Damn!! I gotta make her mine,and I dared myself to say Hi, how I planned it would be. It wasn’t even close. It was a thousand times better
.‪#‎ItWasAll_A_Dream‬ _I_Use_to_see that face on the Cover of a magazine'
Some crushes just never went away. They built, instead, into something permanent, obsessive and all consuming and that's What happened when I saw this Model mama Zara on that Billboard." Confessed OCTOPIZZO.

Octopizzo with mama Zara the wife and Stacy the other daughter

3 comments:

 
Top