The hungry claws of death have robbed the Ugandan musician her 11 year-old son. Little Keron passed away at Aga Khan Hospital in Nairobi in Sunday where he had been flown for treatment.

The official sad statement was made by Fenon Records, to which she is signed and read "Juliana's only son Keron just passed away at Aga Khan hospital in Nairobi. Our prayers go out to Juliana and her family at this trying time. Keron…you're gone too soon! R.I.P," read the post.

Earlier(Previous day) Juliana had posted on her Facebook wall that Keron had suffered a "severe asthma attack while at school".

The statement read: "My Family and I would like to inform my friends and Fans that my little Angel Keron has not been well after suffering a severe asthma attack while at school. He is currently admitted at Aga Khan Hospital Nairobi, and is getting the best medical attention. I am by his bedside 24hours. Please join us in praying for my Little Angel for his quick recovery. Thank You, Juliana"

RIP

4 comments:

 
Top