The Kenyan most talked about socialite popularly known as Vee has been on low mode since her much publicized boob job something found quite unusual given her love for media attention.

A story then broke out from blogs claiming Vee's boob job had horribly gone wrong and the socialite was in pain,her boobs bleeding and all mannerisms of allegations.

Then viola,the nasty rumor must have gone straight into Vera's nerves as she sprung out of the blues to address the issue with all her grenades unplugged.



Here's the post from Vera:

"Whoever wrote that Article on Africa Celebrity News. I will find you! And that "mysterious" friend u claim (I'm sure there's none. Just want credibility for ur lame story) Y'all better be ready for I'm pressing charges.
You can't be that malicious and wish me evil. My nipples? Did u sleep with me or suck them to confirm they are bleeding? Why on earth would a human being wish someone bad and evil? Don't you have a heart??? I'm out here try a live peaceful from y'all bloggers always writing shit and you still go ahead and lie so as to make news with my name?
SHAME ON YOU!
Write all u want but NEVER wish someone evil.
Kenyan Bloggers need to be taught a lesson. There are certain things you just don't write without facts at hand!

ION; I am well and VERY HEALTHY. These bloggers wishing me death; GOD WILL PUNISH YOU!!!"

1 comments:

 
Top